Losi 1/4 Promoto-MX Motorcycle RTR Club MX - Blue
Losi 1/4 Promoto-MX Motorcycle RTR Club MX - Blue is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Pre-Order Information - Please Read!
Pre-Order Information - Please Read!
With Slick-Shifts you can Pre-Order Hobby products from us.
Any dates given on the listings are approximate & if the past is any sign of the future most of those times will be exceeded.
So please only order if you understand that the item may & probably will be delayed!
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here.
Flexible Credit is Available
Flexible Credit is Available
From Buy Now, Pay Later to our Monthly Payment Plans, we have a range of credit options available.
If purchased before 2pm then the item will be sent the same day.
For Delivery Prices either visit the Delivery Page or add items to Cart & add your address details on the Checkout Page.
A RC motorcycle that looks and performs just like a real dirt bike? It's not a dream anymore — it's the Losi Promoto-MX. Innovative mechanical and electronic technologies combine to make this the first RC dirt bike that really works. So let's ride!
The best-looking and best-performing RC dirt bike ever made
Innovative, patent-pending Spektrum MS6X technology
Frame-integrated, high-RPM flywheel
Officially licensed FXR Racing graphics and rider gear
Fully assembled and ready-to-run — only battery and charger required
In The Box
(1) Losi Promoto-MX Pro Circuit RTR Motorcycle
(1) Spektrum Smart DX3PM Transmitter
(4) AA Transmitter Batteries
(1) Bike Stand
(1) Starting Stand
(1) 1/4 Promoto-MX Motorcycle RTR Product Manual
(1) Quick Start Guide
Fork and Shock Tools
Needed To Complete
(1) 2S 7.4V 5000mAh LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
(1) Compatible LiPo Charger
- The best-looking and best-performing RC dirt bike ever made
- Innovative, patent-pending Spektrum MS6X technology
- Frame-integrated, high-RPM flywheel
- Officially licensed FXR Racing graphics and rider gear
- Officially licensed Dunlop MX53 tires
- Rising rate rear suspension
- Powerful brushless system with 40+ mph speeds
- Dirt, Street, and Wheelie Control drive modes
- Collapsible front crash structure
- Realistic rider figure with authentic riding gear
- Functional, cable-driven front disc brake
- Chain drive with dual disc performance slipper clutch
- Hands-free starting stand included
- Keyed bike stand included
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run — only battery and charger required
The Losi Promoto-MX isn't the first scale RC motorcycle that's ever been sold. But it is the very first one that accurately reproduces the full experience — and pure fun — of riding a real motorcycle. It's the long-awaited dream of RC hobbyists and dirt bike fans alike.
The unprecedented realism of the Promoto-MX goes much deeper than its faithfully detailed looks — the narrow frame, rider gear, and officially licensed graphics. Even more impressive is how successfully it captures true dirt bike performance, a breakthrough accomplished through a unique hybrid of mechanical and electronic technology developed specifically for the Promoto-MX. It's how these technologies work together that makes all the difference.
Promoto-MX electronics include a 2700Kv motor and steel flywheel that are both mounted in the center of the frame. The motor spins the flywheel at over 22,000 rpm to create a gyroscopic force for unparalleled stability. Meanwhile, patent-pending Spektrum MS6X technology takes your input from the DX3PM transmitter and commands the Promoto-MX to lean, turn, and control wheelies with unprecedented balance and finesse.
The mechanical technology is equally impressive. Losi's product development team studied full-size motorcycle suspension geometry to give the Promoto-MX the same terrain handling characteristics. A rising rate rear suspension provides superior grip and prevents bottoming out in landings. The completely new front fork design, with an internal spring and dampener, can be tuned by changing the silicone dampening fluid and also allows ride height adjustments. An innovative front and rear wheel braking system gives the bike impressive stopping power, cutting the stopping distance in half compared to rear brake only.
Both technologies, electronic and mechanical, are why the Promoto-MX performs better at high and low speeds than any previous RC motorcycle. For dirt bike fans, the "feel" of the Promoto-MX will be instantly familiar. RC car enthusiasts will discover a new way to drive that pulls you deep into the heart of the action — carving berms, skimming whoops, holding wheelies, and throwing roost.
Finally. A RC dirt bike that really works! Anytime and anywhere, just grab your Losi Promoto-MX, get in the zone, commit to your line, and begin to be the bike.
PATENT-PENDING SPEKTRUM MS6X TECHNOLOGY
The new Spektrum DX3PM transmitter and SR6300PM receiver combine with patent-pending MS6X technology for unprecedented control. Promoto-MX drivers can maintain balance at high or low speeds and over jumps and whoops, then give simple steering inputs to carve around tight berms and straighten up heading into the next rhythm section. For more aggressive driving, use the MS6X knob to increase the lean angle.
"ON THE FLY" DRIVE MODES
The DX3PM has three preprogrammed drive modes that you can toggle between "on the fly" using your thumb on the A/B rocker switch.
- Dirt Mode — Allows the Promoto-MX to pitch up enough without clipping the throttle for going up jump faces and obstacles, but helps prevent "wheelie-overs" by intuitively clipping the throttle output if the bike begins to pitch up too far.
- Street Mode — Senses when the Promoto-MX starts to pitch up and clips the throttle quickly, getting the front tire back on the ground to accelerate as much as possible.
- Wheelie Control — Let 'em rip! Wheelie Control lets you hold wheelies on smooth surfaces all the way to top speed.
How much battery life is left on your bike? You don't have to guess. LED indicators on the DX3PM transmitter show you the remaining capacity of your Spektrum Smart batteries at glance! Using Spektrum Smart Technology, the Promoto-MX stores and shares critical performance data while you run. Upgrade to the Spektrum DX5C or DX5 Pro to receive additional telemetry information in real-time, such as speed, RPM, amp draw, ESC temperature, and more.
The gyroscopic stabilization force created by its heavy steel flywheel — spinning at over 22,000 rpm with the 2700Kv motor — does wonders for the motorcycle's stability. Mounted as low and as far forward as possible in the frame, the flywheel unit enables the Promoto-MX to pivot around its center point to improve jumping, changes of direction, and the accuracy of the bike's performance.
Don't worry if the front tire washes out on loose dirt. The lean bars are ready to catch it. They'll keep the Promoto-MX from going over its maximum lean angle, helping push it back upright to straighten out and exit the turn. The lean bars have adjustable stops for up and down travel, so you can dial in the bike for any surface or grip level. They also often help with crash recovery when the rear tire has traction. If the bike is down on the track, simply hit the throttle to stand it upright and resume driving.
The servo saver's stiff circular springs, captured by bearing-mounted composite plates, provide consistency in steering with enough give to protect the servo. But that's not all. It also drastically improves the bike's performance when setting down from wheelies, landing from jumps, power sliding through a turn, and pushing the front tire over a rut. It gives so the bike stays up.
With 8-pounds rapidly powering down the track, it takes quite a stiff servo saver spring setup to properly guide the Promoto-MX into the next turn. Like anything heavily sprung, the best way to control the strong springs is to dampen the movement. A key development for the Promoto-MX is a fluid-filled friction chamber between the upper and lower head tube bearings. The chamber is filled with heavy 500,000cSt which dampens the servo saver well and helps to control any possible "head shake."
- Transmitter (Spektrum DX3PM Smart DSMR)
- Receiver (Spektrum 6-Channel DSMR Promoto Receiver)
- Steering Servo (Spektrum S620PM Metal Gear Servo)
- Front Brake Servo (Spektrum SX108PM Micro Servo)
- Motor (Spektrum Firma 3652 3800Kv 4-Pole Brushless Motor)
- Flywheel Assembly (Spektrum Motorcycle Stator & ESC Assembly / Spektrum Motorcycle Flywheel Assembly)
- Electronic Speed Control (Spektrum Firma 85A Brushless Smart Motorcycle ESC)
- Battery (Spektrum 5000mAh 2S 7.4V Smart G2 50C LiPo Battery with IC5 Connector)
- Charger (Spektrum Smart S120 USB-C Charger, 1x20W) with IC3 / IC5 adapter
TWIN ALUMINIUM PLATE CHASSIS
Twin aluminium chassis plates house and protect all of the bike's electronics and help to give the Promoto-MX its realistically narrow appearance. They also give the frame the rigidity and durability required for harsh impacts.
The Losi Promoto-MX comes fully assembled, with a high-quality Spektrum Smart radio system included and on-board electronics already installed. Even AA transmitter batteries are supplied! Just add a 2S LiPo battery with IC5 plug and a compatible charger and you're ready to ride.
Please note: IC3 to IC5 adapters will not fit inside of the Promoto-MX. A LiPo Battery with IC5 or EC5 connector is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Now, Pay Later. Details available here
Featured collectionView all
RC Kits, Hop Ups, Batteries, Plastic Kits, Paints & more......