Chemical Guys DeCon Pro Iron Remover
Couldn't load pickup availability
Flexible Credit is Available
Flexible Credit is Available
From Buy Now, Pay Later to our Monthly Payment Plans, we have a range of credit options available.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
If purchased before 2pm then the item will be sent the same day.
For Delivery Prices either visit the Delivery Page or add items to Cart & add your address details on the Checkout Page.
Chemical Guys DeCon Pro Iron Remover and Wheel Cleaner
Why Buy This Product?
- Reacts with iron deposits to neutralise bond with porous surfaces
- Formula neutralises the reactions that cause rust and paint failure caused by hot brake dust particles
- Iron catalyst turns purple once reaction is complete
- pH-balanced formula safe for all wheel types, gloss paint, clear coat finishes, polished metal, chrome, and glass
- Add to wheel-cleaning arsenal to remove toughest stuck on brake dust and contaminants
- Finish the car wash process with DeCon Pro, then follow up with clay bar service for thorough decontamination during a full detail
How To Use:
Add DeCon Pro to your wheel detailing arsenal
- Add DeCon Pro to your wheel detailing arsenal
- Rinse wheels with flowing water to remove loose dirt and grime particles
- Mist it over wheel surfaces and brake components like calipers and rotors
- Let it dwell for a few minutes; a chemical reaction will turn the clear solution purple once the iron particles have been released
- Never let it dry completely on the surface
- Rinse away the residue with a sharp stream of water
- Continue cleaning wheels with greater ease and reduced scrubbing and agitation with wheel cleaning brushes, soaps, and cleaners.
Add DeCon Pro to full vehicle detail services
- Start a full detail with a normal wash with two bucket method, Chemical Guys car wash shampoo, and premium soft car wash mitt
- Rinse away dirt and soap residue
- Spray down painted panels, wheel parts, glass, and windows with DeCon Pro
- Let DeCon Pro dwell for a few minutes; a chemical reaction will turn the clear solution purple once the iron particles have been released
- Never let DeCon Pro dry completely on the surface
- Rinse away the DeCon Pro residue with a sharp stream of water
- Continue the full detailing service with clay bar decontamination service, polishing (if desired), then seal the vehicle with desired coatings, glazes, sealants, or waxes
How It Works
DeCon Pro removes stubborn brake dust, iron deposits, and other embedded metallic contamination from wheels and lower body panels. Brake dust contains shards of iron and steel from brake rotors, brake pad friction material, and burnt carbon left over after intense braking. This material gets sprayed out from the brakes and embeds itself into wheels, lower body panels, undercarriage parts, and all over nearby vehicles. This brake dust is corrosive and abrasive, and without proper and quick removal, it causes a chemical reaction that leads to permanent rust damage, or scratches and swirl marks from improper cleaning. Chemical Guys DeCon Pro is a specialty gel that releases iron deposits and other ferrous metal contamination from automotive surfaces, then neutralises the corrosive chemical reaction that leads to rust and paint failure. Specialty iron catalysts react with ferrous metals and turn purple once the chemical reaction releases embedded contamination from painted surfaces. DeCon Pro is the only pH-balanced cleaner that removes deep contamination you can’t even see. Add DeCon Pro to your wheel cleaning arsenal to remove tough brake dust from wheels, brake rotors and calipers, and undercarriage parts. Decontaminate painted surfaces, polished metals, and glass during a full detail for a deep and thorough clean you can see and feel. Break down the worst brake dust and embedded iron deposits before they destroy your paint with it.
Change You Can See On Contamination You Can’t
Microscopic brake dust and embedded iron particles may not always be visible to the eye, but the contamination actively destroys vehicles every day. Sprays on clear and changes colour to deep purple once the catalyst reaction has released and neutralised iron corrosion from vehicle surfaces. Performance braking systems use carbon-ceramic or kevlar pads to generate tons of heat and stop the fastest modern cars in their tracks. The enormous braking force peels off billions of tiny steel shards from brake rotors, and spews burnt pad material and carbon all over vehicle surfaces and into the air. Freight and passenger trains use similar braking systems and kick up enormous amounts of rail dust into the air. Brand new vehicles transported by rail often arrive at their destination completely covered in iron dust that must be removed before the vehicle can be sold. DeCon Pro easily removes embedded iron contamination, saves sensitive paint and polished surfaces from caustic cleaning chemicals, and from abrasive cleaning techniques.
|Top||Black top, with Sprayer Included|
|Safe on all wheels||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Now, Pay Later. Details available here