Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner Colourless & Odourless Super Cleaner
Couldn't load pickup availability
Flexible Credit is Available
Flexible Credit is Available
From Buy Now, Pay Later to our Monthly Payment Plans, we have a range of credit options available.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
If purchased before 2pm then the item will be sent the same day.
For Delivery Prices either visit the Delivery Page or add items to Cart & add your address details on the Checkout Page.
Leather Cleaner Colourless & Odourless Super Cleaner
Why Buy This Product?
- Gently cleans without harming leather
- pH-balanced formula won’t stain leather or change the texture
- Preserves the leather's strength, durability, and appearance
- Penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
- Leaves no crusty residues and will not deteriorate stitching
- Available in 16 ounce and 1 gallon sizes
How It Works
There’s nothing as smooth, soft and silky as fine leather car seats. The only problem is it seems like leather upholstery never feels or smells like it did brand new, and it only gets worse as the years tick on. Keep your leather seats, upholstery, and accessories clean with Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner. The gentle cleaner removes dirt, grease, body oils, sweat, food residues, and light stains from all types of fine natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials. Brand new leather does not look shiny or feel slippery: it’s the buildup of body oils, grease, grime, and filth that gives leather a glossy appearance. Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner lifts and separates grease and dirt from from deep within the pores of the material, ensuring a thorough cleaning job. The clear formula is non-caustic and contains no petroleum products that could dry out or stain leather upholstery and accessories. Follow every leather cleaning with Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner to nourish, moisturise, and protect leather so that it may look and feel its very best for years to come. Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner is the professional’s secret for cleaning car seats, steering wheels, shift knobs, and even accessories and apparel like boots, shoes, handbags, purses, stick bags, wallets, and office chairs. Breathe new life into your leather and restore the natural look and feel of soft leather by starting every leather detail with Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner.
How Is Leather Made And How Do You Care For It?
Leather is a durable and flexible material created by tanning animal rawhide and skin. Proper leather cleaning and conditioning keeps well-used leather smooth, supple, and vital for decades. Inexperienced detailers typically use products formulated for cleaning exterior car parts or petroleum-based solvents that dry leather surfaces, which leaves them vulnerable to cracking and fading. Proper leather care regimens consist of regular leather cleanings and routine conditionings with gentle products formulated just for leather. Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner is a gentle water-based cleanser that removes filth stuck to the surface of leather without harming the material itself. The natural fibres of leather will break down with the passage of time, harsh elements like UV rays, sulphurous and nitrous pollutants in the air. When you take care of leather, it is important to clean the leather first before you condition it. After all, you don’t put lotion on your skin before taking a shower! Chemical Guys Colourless & Odourless Leather Cleaner penetrates deep into the pores to lift up the dirt and dust for easy clean-up. Cleaning the dirt and grime is the key to protecting leather. Natural dirt buildup combined with the friction of getting in and out of the vehicle creates wear and tear and irreversible damage. For best results, follow up with Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner.
- Ready to use at full strength for exceptionally dirty surfaces.
- Dilute up to 6:1 for lighter cleaning jobs.
How To Use:
Start by cleaning dirt, grease, and body oils from leather surfaces.
- Always test new leather care products on an inconspicuous spot to check for colorfastness and desired results.
- Pair Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner with the Horsehair Leather Cleaning Brush.
- Spray Leather Cleaner directly into brush bristles and scrub dirt and filth from the affected area.
- Wipe up excess cleaner and loosened filth with a premium microfibre towel.
Follow by conditioning leather parts to keep them looking and feeling supple and new.
- Spread 1 - 3 lines of Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner on a premium microfibre applicator pad.
- Spread the Leather Conditioner cream evenly over the workpiece, then massage deep into the hide like rubbing lotion into the skin.
- Buff off any excess product to restore a soft, smooth, and silky feel.
|Top||Black top with sprayer included|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Now, Pay Later. Details available here